Caribbean Examinations Council
Emarking Support
Start a new topic

Unable to login to rm assessor

Using the credentials i keep getting "Login unsuccessful. Please try again."

14 people have this question

What would the username and password be? Is it the same as the those used to log into CXC Examiner's Portal?

I am awaiting the credentials to log into RM Assessor and marking supposed to commence today for CSEC HSB....

Nigel, I am using the credentials that were given to me on the portal.

I am also experiencing difficulties logging in. I have emailed for assistance and I am waiting.

When I download Silverlight I am not getting the window that will enable me to log into RM Assessor 

Ruth same here and i have been doing so from Monday.

I am having the same problem Ruth and Drethy.

Drethy!!!!!! Message me girl! I am having the same download problem

I'm having the same problem, stuck at download silverlight with no option to login to RM Assessor

I am still awaiting my credentials to log into the RM Assessor.

I am still awaiting my credentials to log into the RM Assessor.

Ruth, Drethy, Carmen - it took me ages to get into RM Assessor - even after downloading Silverlight I was getting the message to install Silverlight - I eventually uninstalled, reinstalled and restarted the machine. Then I decided to use Internet Explorer rather than Chrome which is my usual browser. I disabled all the Add ons in Internet Explorer and it now works and I was able to get into RM Assessor

So check the browser you are using. Make sure no Add-ons are enabled in that browser - that might help.

I am unable to log in, it is either it is saying log in unsuccessful or my computer tie needs to be set withing 3 minutes of my current location.

I am getting a similar problem of being stuck at downloading Silverlight. Will try Jeanette suggested actions and see if that helps.  I have raised about five support tickets and all it is showing is that it is pending/being processed.

Well have a great day folks.

Login or Signup to post a comment