Caribbean Examinations Council
Emarking Support
Start a new topic

Unable to login to rm assessor

Using the credentials i keep getting "Login unsuccessful. Please try again."

14 people have this question
So i finally got through. Firstly, i signed in the portal. Secondly, clicked logon from the portal which opened the silverlight page and finally, i reset my password. Note the browser im using is internet explorer.
Yes I finally got to log in. Internet explorer is a must

Any advice...? I downloaded silverlight but when logging in using my given credentials it says unsuccessful.

Im still unable to move from the Silverlight window i installed and uninstalled this thing like 50 times

need assistance I did not receive my credentials to log into the RM assessors page help

problem downloading Silverlight.

I have the same problem with logging in every marking session. This is a major set back.

I have not been able to log in as well. I sent information to the support team twice...its been an entire week and no one has addressed my issue

same problem with the silver light I uninstalled and reinstalled several times, I'm using explore, still not available to access the system.

I have sent several messages, and no response from cxc team

reset my password and still nothing

I am unable to sign in. It is saying login unsuccessful.

Hello,

I have no RM Assessor credential.

Using the credentials i keep getting "Login unsuccessful. Please try again."

I NEED HELP OVER THE ABOVE PROBLEMS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE PLEASE, I SHOULD BE MARKING NOW !!!!!!!

I've been trying since yesterday to get on to the site because I was carded to start at that time. I simply can't find this rm assessor anywhere within the cxc portal

I am unable to log in as I am being told that the date and time on my computer is wrong. I adjust and I am getting the same response

not getting into RM Assessor

Login or Signup to post a comment