Caribbean Examinations Council
Emarking Support
Start a new topic

IT CSEC MARKING

This year(2017) I did not received any letter from cxc asking if i'm interested in marking. Is that normal? or cxc did not send markers letters?  

4 people have this question

check again

waiting on acceptance letter for marking of exam scripts

I made contact with CXC regarding the same issue since May 16th and i am still awaiting a response. Your assignment should appear in your postal if you are selected. Some of my other colleagues have received assignments

Anyone who is familiar with the selection process for marking, I would greatly appreciate some assistance, as I may be a first time assistant marker. The status on my portal is currently showing that I have been selected for marking, subsequent to which I was instructed to accept or decline the offer. I accepted the offer. My status is now showing that my assignment for marking scripts is from June 10th- July 22. I have taken the opportunity to familiarize  myself with the RM Assessor program, but I am not too sure where to do I go from here now, as there is no further instructions. 

In addition to the foregoing, I am online assistant marker. 

Closer to the time of actual marking, you should see your login credentials on the portal.  Your Chief/Assistant Chief should be able to provide some guidance in preparation for the marking exercise.

JBJ

I am still seeing being processed. I have not received any information to login  in my markers portal. What do I do?

I have problem to log in and access information on my CXC subject I'm very worried about it

good day

Any one knows whats the rate for marking scripts?

Check your documents on your makers account

Thanks Loris

Hey Loris, where can i find my markers account?

marking.cxc.org,  you should have an account there. If you don't then you were not invited to mark.

Login or Signup to post a comment