Caribbean Examinations Council
Emarking Support
Start a new topic

Marking for the International Academic Body

In today's online learning and home learning i believe the e marking and e testing will help promote the Caribbean ideology to the greater world. Opening doors for our educators to become more and fully responsive to international scenarios in our backyard.

We can now share our history, anthropology and culture with the world. Let us step up now and begin some serious research and publishing in our nation states of the Antillean Caribbean. 

wow cool

Hi I do not understand. I have been suspended from marking and my supervisor said its final. Does that mean that's it? I am no longer allowed to mark? I don't have an opportunity for a second chance ? Took many persons are being suspended something needs to be done. Any light shed on this would be helpful. Thanks
Hi Jillian
That should not be the case You should be given a second chance.

It is not really about second chances, but more about accuracy. Do you remain on the marking team if that one decision, peripheral or not, fails a candidate ( or slips one through ) ? The seeds are perfect(?).  The Council has opted for the perfect marker. Wise decision ! Despite your overall proven competency, deviation ( consecutively within 20 scripts ), places you as a threat to the  validity of the results. Your supervisor. your familiar, has no say in the mechanical decision.
Remember you are marking at home, or whilst traveling, no longer in the 'protected zone' CXC once endomed us with. If your neighbour's dog bites you, you still gotta be accurate.

Good morning, I was wondering if I could get my CXC certificate and my results from the ministry of education...

Login or Signup to post a comment